The offering company is one of the leading knowledge service providers in the renewable energy sector. The German-based company has been providing clients with expertise and professional service in the fields of engineering, conference organization and publishing since 1998. For a new established affiliation in Sharjah Freezone, UAE we are looking for an
Sales Engineer in photovoltaic (m/f)
Starting immediately, Full-time 40 hours
Reports directly to General Manager
Your main task will be to use your knowledge in trade to secure orders on behalf of the company in the engineering sector. You will conduct searches for new customers who may be interested in buying engineering products or services, as well as revisiting already established clients.
You will be able to explain complex services and have the technical background to convince potential customers regarding engineering products and services. This job requires travelling and visits to trade shows, potential customers and other important events of the renewable energy sector.
After having acquired new projects you will be responsible in the position of a project manager to manage the project from order until delivery. Reporting to and coordination with the engineering department of the head office in Germany will be essential.
– Meeting regular sales targets
– Analyzing costs and sales
– Interpreting customer requirements
– Administering client accounts and maintaining client contact data
– Solving client problems
– Coordinating sales projects
– Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in the MENA region
– Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers
– Travelling to visit potential clients
– Managing and interpreting customer requirements
– Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
– Calculating client quotations
– Negotiating tender and contract terms
– Closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
– Administering client accounts
– Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
– Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
– Preparing reports for head office
What we offer:
– Fair compensation for performance
– A good working environment in a creative, highly motivated team
– Professional training in German headquarters
– International background
– Responsibility in your field
We offer you a multifaceted job in an international team of professionals. After a training-period you will have the possibility to act independently and make decisions in your job field.
Please send your detailed application, earliest job entry, desired salary preferably by e-mail, including a CV, references and samples of your work until August 31st 2012.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services; Management; Energy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.