The purpose of Manager – Contact Centre Operations is to assist the Senior Manager in running the EXPO 2020 Contact Centre, with main focus being on the continuous development and operation of an outsourced model.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
– Lead and manage the integration of the chosen service provider within EXPO 2020 stakeholders, IFT infrastructure, corporate culture, and information channels;
– Assist the Senior Manager and work with the outsourced partner to develop the Contact Centre staff training program;
– Work with the team to develop policies and procedures related to the front line staff and management operations of the contact center’s contracted staff;
– Develop script and responses in conjunction with the Communications team for all contact center guest interactions;
– Work with an outsourced service provider in development of growth and retention plan for trained staff to reduce turnover;
– Oversee the successful servicing of the expected 450,000+ visitor interactions at the contact center;
– Develop daily run sheet for the operating teams;
– Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines;
– Assist the Senior Manager to prepare team’s annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site