Identify and create strategic modern ICT business solutions to boast MBRSC productivity and efficiency. Provide insightful technical answers and structure creative business solutions to meet departments’ requirements. Support MBRSC
departments with deep products and business solutions expertise to work closely ICT providers to design, develop, test, implement, and evaluate the required solutions.
– Plan day to day activities to analyse the business requirements, develop, and implement modern IT systems to introduce improvement, enhancement, or replacement of outdated systems used in the organisation in order to support the organisation maintaining the required efficiency level.
– Contribute in developing UAE national colleagues. Conduct on-the-job training and share knowledge whenever necessary.
– Collaborate with all of MBRSC’s departments to find alternatives and solutions to business challenges. Seek out systems solutions to meet business requirements.
– Identify, understand, negotiate and document business requirements with various groups.
– Facilitate the IT solutions planning and estimating phases.
– Manage the delivery of business cases, project scope and requirements documents, test plans, and roll out communications.
– Develop and manage direct relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure the business solutions are aligned with their goals and priorities, and how process automation through IT solutions will help them reach their goals.
– Provide in-depth business & technical strategy for systems solutions, identify business gaps and correlate to potential solutions.
– Drive the prioritization process by which decisions are made around the final project scope.
– Execute the project plan with internal and external customers to develop agreed upon delivery dates.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site