Main Job Purpose:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for selling to and educating customers about Rapid Access’ product portfolio, facilities and services.
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager and working closely with the Business Development Team, the role holder will be part of a team responsible for providing high quality and proactive business development opportunities to the UAE region.
The Business Development Manager will be given a defined customer portfolio within an assigned territory and will be tasked with its growth and maximizing revenue and profit against agreed targets by converting enquiries and sales proposals into confirmed orders.
This is predominantly achieved through field-based sales activity and account management of both the existing customer base and new business.
The Business Development Manager can be required to travel throughout the UAE as well as spending time in the depot when needed.
- Actively manage and develop all customers within an agreed portfolio which may extend across the UAE
- Develop and sustain a solid relationship between Rapid Access and its customers
- Deal with all customer queries quickly, efficiently and cost effectively
- Ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded
New Business Development:
- Identify and follow up enquiries and sales leads with new and existing customers
- Growing the given portfolio through proactive prospecting through activities such as market research, networking and lead generation
- Updating the management team on topics such as industry trends, area performance, competitor activity, lost jobs, revenue and utilisation
- Conducting customer sales visits with new and existing customers with goal of securing or retaining business
- Achieving all revenue and KPI (Key Performance Indicators) targets to include:
– year-on-year revenue growth
– redevelopment of dormant accounts to agreed percentage
– retention of existing active customer base within agreed percentage
Reporting & Information Systems:
- Ensure the CRM system is routinely updated with information such as customer visits, quotes, forecasts
- Assist with production of sales activity, market and competitor analysis reports
Sales Support Activities:
- Preparing and coordinating customer proposals and quotations
- Attending company stands at exhibitions, trade shows and conferences when required
- Provide support to cash collection activities
- Assist the Hire Desk Control team with customer queries
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site