To promote and sell John Crane products and services and other product range to meet and exceed sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing and maintaining all aspects of customer contracts.
• Point of contact for all matters relating to customer contracts.
• Pursue sales leads.
• Visit existing and new customers.
• Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
• Respond to customer enquiries.
• Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
• Provide sales and technical support.
• Coordinate and liaise with Customer Service Coordinator to produce proper Technical and Commercial quotations.
• Study all tenders and work with Regional Customer Service Team and Logistics to define price levels
• Identify research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
• Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
• Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule.
• Provide training to all customers and assist in conventional
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site