• Handle check-in and checkout of arriving and departing guests
• Handle all cashiering transactions (posting charges to guest rooms, exchanging foreign currency, etc.), balancing their cash float at the end of each shift.
• Respond to all guest requests and questions in a professional and courteous manner, whether via telephone or in person, providing accurate information and taking appropriate courses of action (safety deposit box issuance, message handling, dealing with complaints, etc.)
• Be knowledgeable at all times of updated product and service information, including daily meetings and conferences.
• Customize their selling approach and upselling techniques, based on the targets set for each particular shift.
• Will always be ready to anticipate client and guest needs well in advance.
• Complete additional tasks as assigned from time to time by their supervisor. This may include training and meeting attendance.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site