The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets within the assigned territory (Saudi Arabia/GCC) and for developing and maintaining multi-level customer relationships.
The Sales Manager must follow the direction of his/ her immediate Supervisor and operate in accordance with the procedure, policies, HSE standards and quality management system. The operational responsibilities of this position include:
• Achieve monthly and annual targets for revenue, profitability, renewals and new sales.
• Implement sales strategy, tactics and sales plans for product lines and markets.
• Identify and contact prospects and coordinate product demonstrations to potential customers either online or in direct meetings.
• Contact provided leads in a timely manner.
• Provide product and pricing information to customers and follow up as required to secure orders.
• Develop long term relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
• Identify additional business opportunities in target markets.
• Provide product development input based on market and customer feedback.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site