QA Technician – Al Fakher Tobacco – Dubai Jobs
- Evaluate the quality of products against specified criteria and standards to ensure that customer requirements are met, in conformance with the department procedures and ISO 9001:2015 Standards
- Identify, analyze, and report all defects that are inconsistent with standard requirements and specifications.
- Perform random sampling in various stages of mixing and packing process to ensure good quality of products prior to shipment.
- Ensure that all received raw materials are within the quality standards in cooperation with Warehouse Division.
- Evaluate and approve raw material components to be used.
- Perform quality checks on semi-finished and finished products by random sampling and rejects products that do not conform to company standards.
- Maintain the proper calibration of gauge and test equipment to ensure the quality of products.
- Assist the Line Managers in implementing improvements on inspections and test methods and strategies.
- Escalate quality concerns to Line Managers
|Job Location:||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.