The purpose of the role of the Senior Manager – Zone is to plan and execute on the Security Plan (Concept of Operation) for both the readiness and event phases. This also extends to being assigned to primarily cover one or more geographic zones within the Expo 2020 site. The role includes supporting the event operational functions, processes and SOPs.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
– Prepare a detailed plan based on Concept of Operations, in consultation with the Director – Security Operations and relevant stakeholders;
– Support the Director – Security Operations in defining the short term and long-term goals and objectives for both the readiness and event phases;
– Oversee and Manage Security Planning and Delivery for the Zones during the phases as defined;
– Plan and build initiatives and deliverables against defined operational plans to achieve Expo2020 goals and objectives;
– Develop detailed plans for Zone to cover all aspects of the security arrangements as directed including; scenario, contingency, Incident Management and emergency evacuation, and others;
– Draft and Execute on Security Plans, and Standard Operating Procedures to support the above;
– Lead and deliver on Plans ensuring effective execution, working closely with Workforce, Machinery and Logistics;
– Draft and propose SOP’s ahead of future requirements.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site