• Act as a receptionist to greet all visitors and colleagues.
• Provide accurate directions and information to all visitors and colleagues.
• Operate switchboard and/or telephone in the processing of incoming and outgoing calls.
• Deal professionally with all inquiries originating from phone calls or visitors.
• Follow up on inquiries from Open Days and School tours.
• Keep up to date with all ISCS / ASCS procedures and events.
• Maintain up to date extension records of all ISCS / ASCS employees.
• Operate the public address system to page individuals or make general announcements.
• Keep the reception area well organized and well stocked with all Public Relation materials for prospective parents.
• Ensure that students are not allowed in the reception area unless accompanied by a parent, teacher or has authorized written permission from the Director.
• Perform typing and clerical tasks.
• Provide cover for colleagues in the other receptions as required.
• Enter pre registrations into the SMS system.
• Provide tours for prospective parents.
• Book and arrange entrance exam appointments.
• Provide accurate information about the Registration & Admission process.
• Assist the Registration Department with student interviews.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site