- Identifying the current and future-state business processes.
- Collaborates with Stakeholders of the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future state business processes and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the ERP and In-house application and evaluates the logistics, moving and relocation procurement, Sales, Distribution and Warehouse Management.
- Manage & control the projects through a regular review of performance & achievement of agreed targets for cost, time and quality.
- Liaising and managing the 3rd party delivery partners/service providers for systems development/implementation matters.
- Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training for users to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics and other in-house application.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site