The role of Protocol Executive Assistant for the Senior Vice President, within the Director General’s Office is to ensure effective support to all activities and agenda of the Senior Vice President Protocol and the team, and to provide effective operational and administrative support, coordination and integration with all Expo 2020 departments and external stakeholders.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Manages calendar of appointments of the Senior Vice President Protocol;
– Ensure appointment logistics and preparation requirements, follow up and report keeping;
– Ensures supporting documentation is updated, distributed and ready for each appointment;
– If required, drafts letters, correspondence and other documents;
– Prepares presentations and team reports;Ensure meeting minutes and follow up on any action plans;
– Prepare expense reports and claims;
– Assist Protocol Secretariat maintain updated protocol stakeholder details;
– Assists with travel plans, itineraries and agendas, ensuring documents and logistics are prepared in advance;
– Liaise with other Expo departments as required by SVP Protocol;
– Maintain communication with reporting line managers to SVP Protocol;
– Maintains impeccable archive of all relevant documentation;
– Ensures confidentiality at all times.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site