The Senior Manager Protocol Zones and Operations will be responsible to plan and manage all the dedicated protocol spaces across the event site to support VVIP and VIP client guest group requirements prior to and during the Expo 2020 Dubai.
Main responsibilities of the role Include:
– Develop all policies, procedures and guidelines for expo2020 protocol zones and pavilion space requirements including any guides, programs and logistical requirements;
– Oversee protocol workforce planning for all protocol spaces within the expo site;
– Organization and coordination of dedicated protocol space requirements during any ceremonies and visits of VVIP dignitaries and other protocol guest group participants to the expo site;
– Coordination and advisory services for Expo 2020 internal leadership in respect of dedicated protocol space planning related matters;
– Provide protocol zones and pavilions spaces support, coordination, advice and assistance to relevant governmental organisations in respect of visits by VVIP, VIP and other protocol guest group categories;
– Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports;
– Set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues;
– Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site