The regional learning and development manager will be responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organisational learning needs, design and implementation of learning programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning of our employees at all levels.
Responsible for building, and supervising the creation of a variety of talent development programs in the region. Conducts needs analysis, works with experts in Leadership and Talent Development at Samsung HQ to build a strategy to support employees’ learning and development at all levels. Develops and facilitates training and leadership content based on best practices and program effectiveness.
Oversight for leadership programs, projects including:
• Working with business leaders to assess and identify training and development needs and solutions.
• Developing, writing and coordinating subject matter experts to support the creation of talent development programs.
• Create and communicate a leadership calendar at all employee life cycles.
• Deliver leadership development programs and initiatives.
• Monitors training program effectiveness and communicate ROI and improvements.
• Work with subsidiaries to represent and communicate with HQ to align global and local programs
• Build and facilitate leadership and skill based programs to support the growth of HR function within Samsung MENA.
• Monitoring MENA subsidiary/branch’s L&D KPIs (Learning hours, new hires orientation status, etc.)
• Planning & conducting mandatory courses (Onsite & online) for different target employees
• Supporting subsidiary L&D development and new L&D manager training
• Building annual L&D strategy for a region
• Arranging & facilitating a new hires orientation for newly joined employees of MENA office
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site