Reporting to: Director Leasing
The Leasing Manager is responsible for all aspects of leasing management, assist in developing leasing plans, identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Achieve leasing objectives and targets set by the Director Leasing and monitor regularly to ensure all objectives are achieved.
· Lease vacant space according to leasing plan / schedule in accordance with the relevant time frames set out therein and according to defined retailer mix and target.
· Manages all leasing activities including attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages.
· Perform and ascertain market intelligence in order to gain information that would lead to maximizing the mix and quality of the tenant representation within the project
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the status and performance of leasing activities.
· Create tenant profiles and accurate databases for each tenant category so as to facilitate information retrieval and ensure a proper follow-up.
· Conduct presentations and site visits for prospective tenants in order to promote Mall as a unique retail destination
· Assist the Director Leasing in the negotiation and closure of leasing transactions. This involves a complete and detailed knowledge of the leasing contract and associated technical exhibits (construction exhibit, tenant criteria).
· Work with the tenant coordination team in transitioning from executed contracts through to the handover of tenant spaces and commencement of fit out, through to trading.
· Follow-up with clients for documentation related to the projects.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Real Estate; Sales|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site