- Procurement and monitoring of raw materials and stocks
- Ensure that production has is fully equipped of all the required materials to avoid work interruption
Receiving, Storage and Issuing
- Inspect incoming, returned, outgoing and in-movement stocks within warehouse and inspect their quality to ensure they are in a sound condition.
- Ensure damaged and for destruction stocks are segregated from sound stocks.
Arrange for storage space in line with storage procedures.
Inventory Management and Stock Accuracy
- Ensure that all the receipts and issues of stocks are accurately documented and are in accordance with WMS operating procedures
- Conduct cycle counts and reconcile results to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Ensure all stock transactions are updated on system as per Company procedures and matching physical stocks
- Handle the goods returned and ensure immediate follow up
Storage Quality Assurance & Housekeeping
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of warehouse and adherence with safety and security procedures to achieve QA score.
- Ensure product batch code is entered on WMS to ensure FEFO stock rotation is fully implemented.
- Perform all assigned tasks in line with Food Safety and Quality Standards
- Support the implementation of Quality Assurance projects and processes
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site