Effectively and efficiently provide health care to all KIC students. Provide timely medical care to students in need of medical attention and assistance.
Assist the DSA in planning a sound medical program for all KIC students. Provide prompt attention and professional medical assistance and service to KIC students.
Duties & Responsibilities:
A. The main provider of health services to all kic students
b. Main contact person for all health and wellness programs of kic for students.
c. Assist the dsa together with the student guidance counselor to plan a sound health & wellness program and help in the implementation of the same.
1. Provide timely health and medical assistance to KIC students;
2. Maintain the completeness of the instruments and supplies needed to accomplish medical and health services to KIC students;
3. Maintain the hygiene and orderliness of the KIC clinic;
4. Coordinate with other public and private health organizations in promoting health and wellness in the College;
5. Assist the DSA together with the Student Guidance Counselor to plan and promote health awareness campaigns/programs for the KIC students.
The Officer must be well-versed with the following KIC manuals:
1. The Student Handbook
2. The Student Development Services
3. Latest Health and Medical Regulations in UAE
Minimum Qualifications :
Must be HAAD certified/accredited/licensed nurse with a minimum one year experience in a school setting
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site