As a representative of the Middle East Accounting team, this position has a mix of operational and project based accounting responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Preparation of various deliverables to support both internal and external financial reporting needs, including analytic commentary and the preparation of supplementary financial analysis for management and other stakeholders.
· Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and annual financial statements.
· Leading certain month end close activities, ensuring that relevant deadlines are met.
· Direct responsibility for improving accounting processes and controls for a business with a high volume of transactions.
· Actively participating in cross functional project launches from scoping through to testing and launch.
· Responsible for actively engaging with a variety of stakeholders within the business, including technology and administrative teams on business integration projects.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site