THEMES: Excellence and Innovation
Responsible for selling OPS’s value offering, with a clear price and value, to the UAE and wider Middle East business market.
Key Priorities: Sales driven Customer Service, Culture of excellence
· Follow up on sales leads submitted by Business Development
· Identify own leads
· Networking e.g. BNI
Potential Client Visits:
· Identify potential clients and visit
· Arrange demonstrations and or follow up meetings
· Convert leads into sales
· Maintain an active sales pipeline
· Be focused on building and maintaining professional, yet personable relationships
· Customer Retention Management
· Responsible for CRM system – monitoring lead progress and producing sales related reports for management (salesforce)
· Prepare commercial agreements, SLA’s and NDA’s.
· Measuring of sales progress.
ALIGNMENT WITH COMPANY VALUES
The Payroll Sales Executive will be required to validate and endorse the values of OPS through the continuous reinforcement thereof whilst performing daily activities and duties.
· Grow the business at a sustainable pace.
· Deliver Service Excellence by using rigorous quality assurance processes and by being results driven.
· Maintain regular communication with our clients, our staff and all stakeholders to develop a culture of openness.
· Develop teams that take ownership to be productive, motivated, work together with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude to deliver on their promises.
· Innovate through Technology to provide a leading edge, compliant and fit for business solution.
· Develop committed long-term partnerships with our clients and other stakeholders through trust, transparency and open communication.
· Provide an inspiring working environment that promotes engagement, suggestions for continuous improvement and personal development.
· We deliver on our promises and are committed to being a reliable, professional and valued business partner.
· Creating a confident and positive customers’ experience.
· We continuously improve the quality, standards and efficiency of our services through innovation, technology and acquired experience and knowledge.
· We are committed to total honesty, transparency and confidentiality in everything we do.
· Ensure OPS is compliant to legislation in the countries they operate.
· Our team, our greatest asset.
The Payroll Sales Executive will be required to perform duties within the realm of four strategic areas. Focus areas will be generating new sales and building relationships to adding value to existing clients
These duties are outlined below:
Finance: (How do I make my role economically profitable)
a) Agree with management on sales targets.
b) Sales performance to a quarterly sales target
c) Assess sales income vs sales budget every month.
d) Create new ways to realise sales to stay on fore-casted targets.
Customer: (What customer requirements must I serve in this role)
e) Building industry and targeted business relations to grow OPS clients.
f) Manage Sales process (salesforce updates, proposals, follow up, contracts, summary of quotes sent)
g) Maintain a database of clients and potential clients and have a follow up schedule with each of them on a regular basis.
h) Build professional relationships with current clients and potential clients.
Internal Processes: (In which internal business processes must I excel at)
a) Accountability of Measuring of Sales the progress, have regular update meetings with OPS management, including Business Development and Operations.
b) Managing OPS CRM portal (salesforce)
c) Ensure standardization by following OPS procedures when preparing various documents, for example Formal quotations, Commercial Agreements, SLA’s, NDA’s.
d) Ensure consistency in OPS brand management
Learning & Growth: (What can I do in this role to continue to improve, create value and innovate?)
a) Continuous learning of payroll industry
b) Sales training and attend conferences and training programs to improve sales skills and keep abreast of current selling trends.
c) Understand the OPS operations and functionalities of Gulf HR, the Payroll Process, Sales/CRM Software.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services; Real Estate; Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site