Position assists Sales Department in all aspects of the sale of company products including but not limited to processing orders, transportation of goods, payment arrangement, technical support, and providing exceptional service to both internal employees and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers information and produces Custom Market Datasheets and other publications to keep sales force well informed of market conditions and potential growth areas.
- Enters data on a regular basis pertaining to calls, quotes, etc. as well as handles regular reports that are required by the department (i.e., monthly report, extend-delete list for active sales orders, etc.).
- Confers with production, sales, shipping, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
- Provides support to the Sales Team.
- Contacts customers and acts as a liaison for customer’s needs and the appropriate plant to aid in production scheduling. Coordinate’s the customer’s request for price quotes with the sales representative assigned to that area.
- Provides technical services to clients relating to the use of products.
- Schedules appointments, give information to customers and communicates with various departments via phone, email and in-person communications.
- Works with customers to resolve problems and works with plant personnel to ensure adequate supplies of products are available.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Complies with all and ensures compliance with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures and requirements.
- Regularly communicate with all salespeople regarding the status of their sales opportunities.
- Collect, track, audit and report all sales opportunities.
- Manage and monitor compliance with sales processes and procedures.
- Manage sales pipeline in the database.
- Field phone inquiries from sales prospects.
- Assists sales people with pre-sales activities, including demos, quotes, webinars, sales literature, customer references, etc.
- Prepare and update PowerPoint presentations.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site