1) Decide which information should be included or excluded in reports.
2) Distinguish between homonyms, and recognize inconsistencies and mistakes in medical terms, referring to dictionaries, drug references, and other sources on anatomy, physiology, and medicine.
3) Identify mistakes in reports, and check with doctors to obtain the correct information.
4) Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
5) Produce medical reports, correspondence, records, patient-care information, statistics, medical research, and administrative material.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site