Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day!
Assistant Resident Engineer / Planning Engineer
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Through Parsons’ planning, engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering public infrastructure and urban/community development solutions to our private and public sector clients alike. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
• Prepare and maintain schedule for all the projects.
• Provide feedback to Management regarding staffing requirements based on project schedules and loading.
• Assist the Project Manager/Resident Engineer in the preparation of Project Management Plan.
• Tracking Progress, Manhours and Cost as compared to schedule.
• Periodical reports to clients and Management as required.
• Advising Project Manager/Resident Engineer of adverse schedule, manhour and cost variation, if any.
• Advising Project Manager/Resident Engineer of necessity of overtime to meet project milestones.
• Deputize for Resident Engineer.
• Attend all major meetings and follow-up on action items.
• Participate in contract administration.
• Obtain Government approvals.
• PAC and FAC preparation.
• Coordinate handing-over schedules.
• Coordinate close-out report.
• Track status of project from cradle to grave with respect to approvals, coordination, etc.
• Prepare progress reports.
• Coordinate client requests.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site