Develop and implement a facility management program including managing lease agreements for all offices, maintenance, general expenses as well as opening new offices.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Allocate and manage offices space for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate intra-office moves.
- Negotiating lease renewals and follow up on payment and annul renewal.
- Managing service contracts and maintenance in all offices.
- Ensuring that all offices meet the high standards of cleanness and hygiene.
- Supervise maintenance and repair activities related to all offices.
- Oversee offices refurbishment and renovations when and if needed.
- Manage offices central services such as reception, security, cleaning.
- Implement best practice processes to increase offices’ utilization and efficiency.
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers.
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness.
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships.
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing.
- Prepare and track facility management related budget.
- Monitor general expenses and payments.
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts and purchases.
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Establish routine and complex administrative procedures to be implemented in all Imdad offices, including process, forms, follow up and reporting.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and supervision of all admin related activities, including supervision of all admin personnel who reports to Admin.
- Support all Imdad offices in all aspects related to administration, and coordinates with administration staff in remote offices to implement established procedures.
- Responsible for employee Relations (Hotel accommodation, Ticket entitlement, company cars insurance, etc.).
- Ensure timely renewal off all company’s related governmental documents and membership’s i.e (commercial registrations, chamber of commerce, etc.).
- Negotiate with Imdad suppliers related to all Admin functions as well as the maintenance contracts when required and seek to obtain best prices with emphasis on quality.
- Work with HC VP to frequently review the company’s expense policies and procedures and ensure conducting proper market analysis to support recommendations and reviews.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Pharmaceutical; Retail/Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site