• Spectrum of financial and cost accounting role.
• Budgeting & Forecasts of Costs.
• Support CFO with finance & accounts department.
• Annual financial review.
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting etc.
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Support CFO in ensuring cost allocations are in line with management agreements.
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
• Work consultatively with the respective departments/brands on cost reduction initiatives.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
• Evaluates current accounting practices and policies and drives continuous improvement.
• Works with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
• Develops, implements and upgrades financial systems and controls.
• Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site