दुबई की 5 अनोखी हरकते ! Dubai is islamic country and dubai tourism !! Dubai burj khalifa – Dubai Video



published: 2018-09-14 04:15:39

दुबई की 5 अनोखी हरकते ! Dubai is islamic country and dubai tourism !! Dubai burj khalifa

Dubai ki anokhi baaten jise jankar aap hairan ho jaoge
Dubai tourism

1. Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf with a population of 2,327,000 residents (at the end of 2014), Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

2. In addition to being a leading global city, Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the country known as the United Arab Emirates or simply the “Emirates” or the “UAE.” Established in December, 1971, the seven emirates of UAE are Abu Dhabi (which serves as the capital), Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain. Each emirate is governed by an absolute monarch; together the monarchs make up the Federal Supreme Council. One of the seven monarchs is selected as the President of the United Arab Emirates.

3. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the only two of the seven emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the United Arab Emirates legislature.

4. Although English is widely used, Arabic is the official language of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.

5. Islam is the official religion of Dubai and the UAE.

6. UAE nationals, called Emiratis, make up only 10-15 percent of the Dubai population. The other 85 percent of residents are expatriates, many of whom either have been in the country for generations or were born in the UAE. Approximately 85 percent of the expatriate population is Asian, chiefly Indian (51%), Pakistani (16%), Bangladeshis (9%) and Filipinos (3%.)

City of Dubai, UAE at night
City of Dubai, UAE at night, from a September, 2009 image from NASA.
7. Dubai is approximately 52 feet above sea level and covers an area of 1,588 sq. miles. About 88 sq. miles of Dubai are the result of land reclaimed from the sea.

8. The currency of Dubai is the dirham. Currently, 1 US Dollar equals 3.67 United Arab Emirates Dirham.

Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, is located in Dubai, UAE
Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, is located in Dubai, UAE. Photo by Donaldytong.
9. Dubai’s Burj Khalifa – rising to a height of 2,722 feet – is the world’s tallest building. Burj Khalifa was designed by Adrian Smith then of the Chicago-headquartered Skidmore, Owings and Merrill. Opened in 2010 as part of the new development called Downtown Dubai, the Burj Khalifa building was named in honor of the ruler of Abu Dhabi and president of the United Arab Emirates, Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

10. Visitors to Burj Khalifa can pay to visit one of two outdoor observation decks. At the Top, opened on January 5, 2010 on the 124th floor at 1,483 ft., making it the highest outdoor observation deck in the world when it opened. Adult admission ranges from 125 – 300 AED depending on the time of day and if the visit is booked in advance.

If you like the video share it to your friends

Watch the original Dubai Video here

Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.

3 Comments - Write a Comment

  1. Isi tarha ke sakt kaanoon India me bhi hone chahiye…

    Reply

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Send this to a friend