Provide design direction in line with commercial strategy, brand style and department standards. Keep a consistent art direction across various categories using the brand style guide. Work closely with buying teams to deliver a commercially driven and balanced assortment across hard goods, household categories.
Art Direction and Style Guidance
• Deliver the seasonal themes and design direction in line with global trends and home centre customer taste (concept, colour palette product direction, print direction, design briefs etc.)
• Facilitate the global art direction and coordination through the Brand Style Guide.
• Collaborate with buying, marketing & visual marketing teams to ensure successful implementation and execution of product ranges in store and online.
• Participate actively to the Design Watch and its communication within the company (Exhibitions reports, fairs, territory visits, etc.)
• Deliver product designs for hard goods which are commercially viable, aspirational, and in line with customer needs.
• Prepare design briefs making specifications, detailing the materials, measurements, techniques & components of each design in line with defined price points.
• Effective coordination and close collaboration with factories/suppliers/buyers for design selections, range building and product development.
• Deliver high quality and reliable deliverables following company standards.
• Ensure the respect of the deadlines and departmental critical path.
• Support the Industrial Design Team by giving clear art direction and guidance on product development.
• Conduct regular competitor and middle-east market analysis.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Monthly Salary:||US $6,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site