Halza, a Singapore founded Digital Healthcare company has developed THE Next-Generation Health Journey Mobile App; the company is a member of the Nijkerk Group. Halza is searching for a female Premium Sales Executive with a primary focus on selling the Mobile App to Premium and VIP clients.
She is responsible for:
· Selling the mobile App to Consumers and Premium Clients
· Building a client-portfolio via business development, events and referrals
· Meeting with potential clients whenever is required
Target-driven but also Meticulous, Discrete and Articulate Communication are dominant in this function for the Premium Sales Executive. As the company grows, there are growth opportunities.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
· Sale of the mobile App to consumers.
· Proactively develop new client base with the Discerning Affluent Consumer.
· Business development and lead generation.
· Executive KPI sales plans based on consultative selling approach.
· Provide high level of post-sales support to customers.
· Represent the company externally with the defined Values, Mission and Vision and act as one of the key Brand ambassadors.
· Participate in Team in events to raise brand awareness and push the visibility of Halza
· Base all business communication on the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
· Create associations of trust and respect with all stakeholders.
· Enjoys operating in an aspiring international and multi-cultural company together with creating a great “vibe” in the office where “team members” of the company can identify themselves with the creation of a Next-Generation organization.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site