Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Truth, and Honesty.
• Provide technical and desktop support to local and remote users.
• Perform backup operations as per defined schedule and strategy.
• Working closely with other technical staff, such as software developers and hardware engineers.
• Consulting clients/sales team concerning the maintenance and performance of ROAM application server systems.
• Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, etc.
• Provide End-User Laptop/Desktop/Device support (Microsoft/iOS/Android).
• Troubleshoot server and network related issues, i.e. LAN, connectivity, performance, updates, and configurations.
• Support & troubleshoot software, hardware and network related issues raised by other departments.
• Support and troubleshoot peripherals and office equipment such as Printers/Monitors/Telephones/TV/Fax etc.
• Assist the development team in implementing ROAM system environment for projects and dedicated hosting customers.
• Provide First Level IT Support to dedicated hosting customers.
• Management of internal corporate applications such as SharePoint/QuickBooks/Active Directory/Salesforce, etc.
• Where necessary, research, identify, propose and implement tools to facilitate higher process efficiency and quality.
• Where applicable, responsible for the functional side of company software tools.
• Impart training on corporate tools and applications to new and existing users.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site