The Projects and Development Executive will support the Projects and Development team through the provision and coordination of various administrative support services including; managing supplier relationships and portfolios, procurement of materials for projects; compiling project monitoring reports, data and information.
Project administration and coordination
• Works closely with the team to collect and collate data on progress measures; tracking service delivery, suppliers and contractor database, and review documentation of all projects.
• Provides regular progress reports with narrative for the projects, real estate teams and senior management.
• Assists in the preparation of project proposals, including detailed planning of equipment and supplies.
• Defines and implements systems and methods. Coordinates processes that support the team in continuous improvement of project delivery and achieving maximum productivity.
• Carries out project related administration such as scheduling tasks and producing/ filing general documentation as required.
• Builds and maintains effective relationship with the team, partners, suppliers and contractors.
• Participates in project, finance and real estate meetings.
• Collaborates with suppliers to assure the quality of their products, materials, components and operations.
• Monitors supplier performance and costs on a quarterly basis and supports efforts to develop and implement changes to improve the production process.
• Follows up with suppliers on quality deviations and ensures that solutions are identified and implemented.
• Sources equipment supplies and services as per the projects and facilities requirements.
• Negotiates favourable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers. Prepares and processes requisitions and purchase orders for the procurement of projects and facilities.
• Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy and discusses defects and delivery problems with suppliers and negotiates refunds.
• Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and all supporting documentation to sustain all project related transactions.
• Verify and post details of project transactions within company database system
• Keep and maintain track of project budgets
• Reconcile and recommend resolutions for report discrepancies and problems
• Coordinate and prepare information for external accounting firm and auditors
Licensing and Trade Marks
• Liaises with International lawyers to ensure the Bateel Brand standards are protected according to country law.
• Prepares applications for patents, copyrights and trademarks.
• Keep track and records of all global Trade Mark Certificates.
• Working alongside the account department to obtain financial analysis relevant to each property within Bateel’s portfolio.
• Draft and submit rental proposals to landlords.
• Arrange and accompany Property Director to Real Estate meetings with Landlord.
• Follow up on lease or Real Estate documentation between Landlords and Bateel.
• Keep track and records of all global leases/documents.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Food Production; Retail/Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site