A solution architect handles suites of large applications or software at a business to make sure they are working together properly. Additionally, this person must come up with the overall vision an application or software title will fulfill, and then work with other information technology team members to execute a plan that turns that idea into a reality
Duties and Responsibilities
• Stimulate apt design discipline leverage industry strength evaluation and design tool like IBM Rational.
• Ensure application architecture team delivers robust system solution to architect business.
• Develop, enhance and maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt and robust service design.
• Perform closely with Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Sterling# s strategic blueprints and architecture.
• Perform as member of high performance and provide solutions alert architecture team supporting business oriented project development effort.
• Plan, design and execute complex company level storage solution configuration.
• Ensure to test assistance to storage solution development.
• Prepare and present test plan, technical presentations, lab reports, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different storage solution areas.
• Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for entire storage solutions across business continuity, backup, recovery, high availability and archiving.
• Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
• Head responsible for continuing configuration management as well as platform layout along with storage infrastructure.
• Identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives and conduct product recommendations related to software, platform and network configurations.
• Perform with sales personnel on every customer visit to converse requirements as well as perform demonstrations.
• Initiate proactively client contact as part of total sales team effort.
• Expertise in automation frameworks supporting various layers and phases of testing (e.g. component, integration, QA, UA).
• Familiarity with industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks including approaches e.g. Iterative, Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), etc.
• Good knowledge with DevOps culture and practices of DevOps technologies, processes and tools.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively build relationships, promotes a collaborative and team environment, and influences others.
• Ability to lead, providing clear technical direction in the face of conflicting requirements and/or ambiguity
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site