To offer dietary advice and weight management counseling for staff and cadets; responsible for management of dietetic clinic files (electronic and paper); responsible for implementation of Weight Management Programmes (WMP).
- Develop and manage the implementation of the Nutrition & Dietetics strategic and operational plan in the National Service Physical Readiness Centers (PRCs).
- Manage the implementation of the Food and Hydration Policy in the National Service PRCs.
- Ensure procedures for recipe analysis and kitchen audits are implemented at all PRCs. Supervise the Food Safety Standards and implementation of the Food Safety Policy in all National Service PRCs.
- Supervise the development of weight management in all National Service PRCs. Develop and implement a program for initial and ongoing staff training for all NADS staff.
- Supervise the implementation of nutrition education through lectures and campaigns in conjunction with the Health Education section.
- Design and implement a sports/military nutrition program for National Service.
- Design and carry out nutrition related research as and when required to better improve the health of National Service cadets.
- Review literature on a regular basis to ensure that policies and guidelines are aligned with current best practice and are evidence based.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Nationality:||Australia; Canada; United States|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site