Gastronomica is passionate about great eating and great dining experiences, and so we are looking for a meticulous Legal Officer to join our team based in Dubai. Our successful original dining concepts include, Slider Station, Cocoa Room, Open Flame Kitchen, Roadside Diner, BRW, Burger Boutique and White Robata are all created in house from the ground up. Our mission is to build our brand name by carving out a niche which focuses on high-quality products that are based on a Unique Total Dining Experience principles.
As the Legal Officer you will be responsible for coordinating and managing all legal matters within the group including contract issues with regards to property acquisition, rentals, and sales and re sales, setting up new ventures and other matters affecting the business. Working closely with the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the legality of commercial transactions and advising management of their legal rights and duties. Representing the company at all times you will be tasked with communicating proficiently with the groups clients, maintaining and updating all areas assigned to you as well as coordinating between clients and senior colleagues on the progress.
Additionally you will be also be responsible for;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements including a wide array of commercial transaction documents and related agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contract provisions within all range of agreements required in the operations of the organization.
- Supporting M&A and corporate transactions and other wider projects with due diligence, research and ancillary contracts.
- Drafting advice to clients on corporate legal issues.
- Drafting various commercial agreements covering supply, distribution, consultancy, advertising and legal notices.
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of proposals, pitches, presentations and legal training materials.
- Advising on the protection, registration (excluding prosecution) and licensing of patents, copyright and trademarks, drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts including IP licenses.
- Advising clients on the identification and ability to protect the full spectrum of IP rights, including knowledge of the registration process. The role will not involve any IP prosecution capability.
- Effectively communicating with clients and providing prompt updates on the progress of the matter.
- Communicating and discussing strategies of the matters at hand with the client (subsequent to discussing strategy with senior colleagues of Gastronomica).
- Reporting to senior colleagues at all times and regularly meet with the company’s senior legal consultants to discuss any relevant developments.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site