implementing and executing programs to recruit and select the human resources
required to meet the organization’s business needs.
1. Determines future personnel needs with Country
2. Defines and implements recruitment programs to
3. Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
within specified time frame.
4. Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
–Post positions to appropriate Internet
–Improve the company website recruiting
page to assist in recruiting.
–Research new ways of using the Internet
–Use social and professional networking
sites to identify and source candidates
5. Coordinates the placing of internal and/or
external ads to find candidates.
6. Conduct reference and background checks for
7. Sending the offer letters to selected
candidates and following up until we have signed offer letters and requested
8. Writing and forwarding rejection letters.
9. Interviews potential candidates and coordinates
with Country HR Managers/Generalists to select the best candidate for the job.
10. Organizes and supervises administrative tasks
related to recruitment, ensuring that all relevant information for new
employees is recorded.
11. Coordinates special intern programs.
12. Keeps up-to-date with and maintains awareness
and knowledge of latest recruitment, & selection theory, methods and trends
ensuring continuous improvement.
13. Respects all of the company’s internal rules,
policies and procedures.
14. Analyzes and fills all required reports on
monthly and yearly bases.
15. Conduct full recruitment cycle.
16. Preparing and sending new employee orientation
17. Onboarding new employees – Induction program.
18. Coordinating with outsourced training agencies
19. Perform other special projects as assigned.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care and Service|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site