• Analyze financial information to forecast business, industry, and economic conditions, for use in making investment decisions:
• Interpret data concerning price, yield, stability, and future trends of investments.
• Summarize data describing current and long-term trends in investment risks and economic influences pertinent to investments.
• Draw charts and graphs to illustrate reports and analytical reports with the aid of updated software.
• Recommend investment timing and buy-and-sell orders to company.
• Review, analyze and recommend modifications to Management’s investment policy and portfolio.
• Manage due diligence of companies in the process of restructuring and spin off.
• Prepare financial models, perform financial forecasting and sensitivity analysis for the investment proposals and implement strategies for investments.
• Manage performance attribution analysis on the complete portfolio and periodically rebalance portfolio across various sectors based on market outlook to ensure high ROI on the investment portfolio.
• Manage the entire investment cycle – Interact with investment banks, due diligence on the investment proposals, prepare comprehensive research reports on investment proposals and execution of investments.
Manage the Large Cap and Mid Cap portfolio in the organization
• Provide detailed analytical report on financial investments by efficiently using online financial database like Bloomberg, Factset, Capital Line, CMIE.
• Prepare the month end factsheet for the portfolios managed by the Organization.
• Identify right investment opportunities within a given Financial plan and budgets
Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the local and international economy, global financial markets, and general current events
• Monitor financial or operational performance of individual investments to ensure portfolios meet risk goals.
• Regularly meet with stakeholders to determine investment goals or to discuss investment strategies.
Desirable / Preferred: MBA in Finance / CFA, Experience in handling investment portfolios for Corporate and Family run organizations, Experience with Risk Management and Analytical methodologies, Exposure to financial models, underwriting and financial analysis Must.
Certifications: Certifications in Strategic Portfolio Management, Financial analysis, Fund Management etc. desirable.
Experience: Minimum of 7-10 years of overall experience as Investment / Fund / Analytical Manager with Multi-Dimensional Group / Family Run Organization desirable (GCC experience must)
1. Competency Profile:
Skills: Excellent written and verbal communications skills, Report analysis, strategic thinking, planning, strong computer skills, execution skills, highly analytical, strong business acumen, sound financial knowledge, thorough understanding of investing disciplines, time Management skills
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site