Reports to: Creative Director
The Production Executive is responsible for planning and managing resource time for all production phases of the project lifecycle to a high level of quality and accuracy, from job initiation through to delivery.
- Serve as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for all business channels and print and packaging suppliers.
- Responsible for reviewing workloads and prioritising projects for the graphic design team to action, managing quality output to business deadlines.
- Negotiate all marketing collateral production and provide monthly cost control updates.
- Act as the mediator between Marketing Execs and Graphic Designers to establish and re-evaluate priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all creative work is signed off efficiently and correctly and all sign-off procedures are adhered to.
- Keep in contact with all departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need attention.
- Assist the Studio team in maintaining and archiving all files in an organized and consistent manner, including design, development and video files.
- Resolve any post-production issues with Suppliers & Marketing Execs.
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management):
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Marketing; Advertising; Publishing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site