The Oracle Sales CRM Support Analyst will be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of the in-house CRM solution – Oracle Sales Cloud. This application support role will include first line troubleshooting, escalation, training and assisting the business users with identifying new requirements.
A good understanding of business processes in a Sales environment and previous experience of CRM systems within the real estate developer industry is required but more important is the correct attitude and the ability to think through and solve problems whilst dealing with colleagues in a professional and cooperative manner.
Suitable candidates will have experience working in a professional IT support environment and be able to hit the ground running whilst learning on the job with support from other members of the IT team.
The candidate should be able to take on real work within the team from day one. Whilst the core role will involve dealing with day to day application support there are also many interesting and challenging IT projects being undertaken which the successful candidate will be involved with.
• Provide front line support to business users
• Primary focus is on site support and administration of Oracle Sales Cloud (SaaS) and PaaS solutions
• React to user requests for assistance and enhancements
• Investigate, resolve and update support incidents
• Provide technical advice, specific answers, and/or solutions
• Undertake application and workflow enhancement tasks
• Customisation of reports
• Maintain relationships with key business users and super users
• Deliver training on the functional aspects
• Maintain internal process documentation
• Ensure compliance with appropriate internal policies
• Ensure compliance with best practice guidelines
• Work closely with application team and 3rd line team to ensure quality service to the business units
• Work under direction from the team leader on any other business application software needs
• To ensure customer satisfaction by providing first and second level support services
• Manage escalations and service requests
• Maintain license inventory
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
• Taking ownership of assigned tasks and seeing through to completion
• Prioritizing and managing multiple support tickets
• Responding within agreed time limits to requests
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications
• Evaluating new technologies and producing business case
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site