The Platform owner – Risk is heading the Risk practice within Enterprise Systems Platform unit.
This entails working in classical waterfall software development methodology and involves management of a number of subject matter experts including vendor teams.
Large bank based in Dubai.
– General- Professional
Graduate / Post graduate in related degree of education (Computer Science, Finance)
(Years & Type)
– Industry- Regional- Functional
– General banking and business area knowledge is necessary in order to steer necessary implementations according to bank strategy. Additional deep specific knowledge of the business requirements for the underlying backend as well as current regulatory topics and responsibilities preferred- Experience in applying waterfall implementation methodology along with corresponding project management methodology (capacity planning, vendor management, medium scale development coordination) which also comprises management of interfaces and dependencies to other platform teams and also in connection with the agile teams. Additional overview of current testing practices and infrastructure requirements relevant
– Knowledge & Skills
– Technical- Managerial
– Minimum of 10 years of experience in managing enterprise Risk management, enterprise performance management (FTP, ALM) and regulatory compliance (Basel II, III, IFRS) applications with 4+ years of managerial level experience and strong knowledge/understanding of related business processes.- Hands on experience/knowledge in implementing and managing (OpsRisk, Moody’s, ALM, Smart Lender, AECB) applications.
– Behavioral Competencies
– Thinking Related- People Related- Self Related- Conceptual Thinking, Strategic Orientation, Team Leadership, Analytical Thinking, Innovation, Flexibility, Integrity- Leadership experience with team size exceeding 10 – 15- Self-motivated- Clear and demonstrative communication
– Delivering the product/project within the timeframe and meets customer satisfaction.
Customer feed back
– Perform appropriate level of stakeholder management across IT and clients- Serve as highest project internal escalation level- Ensure projects are aligned to and deliver against the Business objectives
– Ensure Compliance of project delivery to PMO, QMS, and Risk, Audit and architecture guidelines
Leading the team to adhere to project and delivery compliance
– Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, in accordance with defined quality management practices, to achieve common objectives- Ensure maintaining Data confidentiality
– IT Roadmap and Process Improvement
Identifying value propositions in platform delivery
– Contribute to the yearly IT Roadmap ensuring that project costings and estimates are as accurate as possible.- Work with Business representative to ensure alignment of delivery with Business demand- Leading the product teams in delivering world class platform solutions
– Strategic Partnerships
Quality use of Vendor and support teams
– Ensuring value added proposition in strategic vendor partnerships and aligning vendor product / industry r
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site