A newly-established Dental Facility in Dubai is looking for a Dentist Prosthodontist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is Western trained, young and energetic male or female, with an outgoing personality.
– Possess BDS, DMD, DDS, or equivalent and completion of specialty qualification in Prosthodontics
– Minimum three years of relevant work experience post specialty certification
– Place veneers onto teeth in order to conceal defects.
– Repair, reline, and/or rebase dentures.
– Treat facial pain and jaw joint problems.
– Use bonding technology on the surface of the teeth in order to change tooth shape or to close gaps.
– Collaborate with general dentists, specialists, and other health professionals in order to develop solutions to dental and oral health concerns.
– Design and fabricate dental prostheses, or supervise dental technicians and laboratory bench workers who construct the devices.
– Fit prostheses to patients, making any necessary adjustments and modifications.
– Measure and take impressions of patients’ jaws and teeth in order to determine the shape and size of dental prostheses, using face bows, dental articulators, recording devices, and other materials.
– Replace missing teeth and associated oral structures with permanent fixtures, such as crowns and bridges, or removable fixtures, such as dentures.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site