We are looking for a European female Sports Massage Therapist to join the professional and multi-cultural team of a private Polyclinic Center in Dubai.
– Treat patients with various degrees of injuries using sports and deep tissue massage techniques.
– Manipulate soft tissue to release tension, reduce pain, restore range of movement and promote good condition.
– Improve sports performance by boosting flexibility and focusing on injury prevention.
– Utilize additional treatment techniques such as Swedish massage, myofascial and trigger points therapy, reflexotherapy and other alternative modalities.
– Collaborate with other medical professionals within the team regarding the treatment of specific patients.
Qualifications and Experience
– Have experience as a Massage Therapist in Dubai
– Have a DHA License or DHA eligibility letter for Massage Therapist
– Have no less than 3 years full-time employment experience as a Massage Therapist in a reputable establishment
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site