Happenize is a digital + web agency that offers a unique blend of creativity and expertise in web development and digital marketing. This is an ideal position for a young and dynamic mid-career professional seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity. In this position you will be responsible for client / project management and business development
– Gathering project requirements from clients for projects related to design, web development and digital marketing
– Client communication and the ability to respond to briefs and develop and build relationships with new and existing clients
– Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
– The management of all production from brief to completion
– Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client and objectives
– Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
– Prepare reports on account status
– Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
– Facilitating and writing proposals
– Working with agency colleagues to devise strategic web development & digital marketing campaigns that meets the client’s brief and budget
– In collaboration with the agency’s team, to plan and present strategic and creative presentations to the client
– Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
– Provide training to the users on how to use the web applications, and content management systems like WordPress
– Attend calls on technical support helpline to provide assistance Diagnosing and solving problems faced by the client
– Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their web and digital marketing requirements
– Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
– Identifying development potential in accounts by studying current business; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
– Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
– Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services
– Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Marketing; Advertising; Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site