A leading heavy vehicle dealership company is looking for a General Manager to join their awesome team!
* The automotive dealership General Manager ensures the profitability of the dealership by overseeing the various departments which include variable operations (sales & financing), fixed operations (service & parts), and the business office (accounting & administration).
* Duties of the general manager include, but certainly not limited to, planning, motivating and coordinating the dealership’s management through leadership and solid business practices.
* Planning and developing short and long-term goals and objectives annually, and submitting time projections to corporate management for approval.
* Effectively communicating with the comptroller/office manager on a weekly basis to review departmental forecasts and ensure consistency with annual projections.
* Paying close attention to daily operations, recommending and creating improved courses of action where necessary.
* Explaining the policies and procedures of the dealership to all employees and following up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed.
* Providing dealership management with weekly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
* Overseeing the monthly financial statement to ensure it is complete, accurate and submitted on time to the management/dealership owners.
* Coordinating with the business/administrative office to ensure that records and analyses are correctly maintained.
* Creating a good working relationship with lending institutions and manufacturer personnel and maintaining these relationships.
* Coordinating regular meetings with the managers of each department to ensure their profitability and efficiency.
* Overseeing the hiring and training of all department managers.
* Maintaining an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale.
* Overseeing and maintaining compensation plans for all employees.
* Creating cost-effective advertising programs and merchandising strategies for the dealership.
* Focusing on any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify and taking the necessary steps to resolve these complaints.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site