• Experience of delivering health science related topics (e.g. Human Anatomy and
Physiology, Diet and Nutrition, Health Promotion, Public Health) or other related
• Experience of implementing a wide range of teaching/training and learning
• Proven track record of success as an outstanding teacher/trainer.
• Proven track record of motivating students to achieve success.
• Proven track record of effective behaviour management.
• Experience/good understanding of using technology to engage students.
• Experience/good understanding of the development and implementation of training
• Experience of vocational education/training and has a good understanding of
practical learning theories.
• Experience of teaching/training a range of learners aged 11 plus.
• Experience of working in the GCC would be an advantage.
• Experience of managing student performance and intervention strategies to raise
• Experience of special education would be an advantage.
• Experience of practical/clinical experience.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Canada; Great Britain (UK); United Kingdom; United States|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site