This position reports to the Executive Director, Enrolment Management, Marketing & Coop and is responsible for operational management of the RIT Dubai Admissions office, as well as direct supervision and oversight of enrollment for undergraduate programs. The Associate Director of Admissions will assist in developing and executing a strategic plan for the admissions office with a focus on schools. They will also assist the marketing department in matters relating to student recruitment.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and execute recruitment efforts for future students, including direct strategic and operational oversight of bachelor’s degree recruitment efforts.
• Evaluate undergraduate applications for admission to RIT Dubai.
• Build and maintain contact with an extensive amount of educational entities, including international agents, high school counselors, principals etc.
• Strategize to achieve enrollment directives in order to build university enrollment.
• Liaise effectively with UAE schools and visit them on a regular basis.
• Improve internal processes to ensure high levels of customer service.
• Provide accurate and appropriate information to all enquiries made in person with the goal of converting these enquiries to applications and ultimately enrolment.
• Counsel students, their families and assess qualifications and develop solutions to facilitate the admission of future students.
• Provide input into the production of marketing collateral and other communication material for marketing and student recruitment.
• Generate daily and weekly reports to inform decision-making.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site