Our client is an investment company that works on agricultural regional and international projects and with this plays a role in the food security plan of Abu Dhabi and UAE. They are hiring an experienced inhouse Recruitment Specialist to be responsible for the coordination of recruitment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyzes the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards, presents dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes;
• Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date;
• Maintains a candidate tracking worksheet/database reflecting documentation of positions open, interviews scheduled, conversation had, offers made or not made, offers accepted or not accepted, reasons for offers declined, etc.;
• Follows up with all candidates and coordinates with recruitment parties in a timely manner;
• Develops job postings for company web site;
• Identifies and searches candidate database(s) for potential candidates;
• Develops hiring campaigns for follow-up calls to proactively source candidates;
• Reviews CVs/applications and phone screens all candidates to determine quality and fit for the organization.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site