1. Good experience in FEED & Concept project, preferably large offshore projects.
2. Thorough Rotating equipment engineering experience preferred.
3. Hands on experience on FEED and Concept selection of equipment mainly turbo machinery.
4. Worked on major large gas turbine, preferably industrial machinery etc.
• GE Frames (FR-5, FR-6)
• GE Turbine LM 2500
• GE NP PGT25
• Rolls Royce RB211
• DLE & Non DLE
5. Worked on major large compressor (Centrifugal mainly but also on reciprocating) from Dresser, Man-Turbo etc. with DGS and seal gas shields.
6. Worked on large pumps for oil and gas like API-610, BB-3 / BB-5, plan 52/53 and Seal System etc.
7. Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the policies and procedures.
8. Undertaking Pre-FEED and FEED studies as per Project requirements
9. To provide technical clarifications to any comments raised by other departments, clients, classification society, etc. throughout the project engineering phase
10. To coordinate the bid review with the other engineering disciplines involved
11. Undertaking the selection and specifying a variety of Mechanical Equipment and process related equipment utilized within the oil & gas industry.
12. To provide technical expertise in case of package/equipment upgrades or repairs as required by relevant department.
13. Monitor Mechanical discipline performance and develop discipline business improvement plans and carry out specific project tasks and responsibilities as required
14. Highlight risk associated with the critical interfaces and equipment and develop mitigation plans accordingly.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site