this role is to provide and support Hair Training for Dubai and GCC countries.
1. Review the training schedule and confirm appointments to deliver training.
2. Visit the clients and educate their employees about the brand, product and its use.
3. Develop training materials to make sure all material delivered is consistent across the market.
4. Arrange for the appointments.
5. Ensure preparations are set at the required time.
6. Develop reports and evaluations on the training sessions given.
7. Present the items to the client and introduce the products
8. Monitor the feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the company’s products.
9. Evaluate subordinate performance and undertake corrective action as needed.
10. Set the brand guidelines within the assigned brand and coach and control the team on the implementation.
11. Maintain all assigned training assets in effective shape at all times.
12. Monitor the shelf life of products while in the field.
13. Assess the caliber of the saloon staff and conduct training to elevate their standard, and knowledge on the brand.
14. Conduct product knowledge training for retail and BP staff when needed (refresh training, new product information, new launches, etc…)
15. Tailor-made and frequently update the local training manuals needed for the training and learning process.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Beauty and Fashion|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care and Service|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; Yemen|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site