LOCATION Dubai JLT
– Financial Analyst will have the responsibility to conduct analysis on a variety of financial information for the GHA Enterprise and share findings on a regular basis.
– Providing analytical feedback in the form of tables, charts, developing a set of monthly reports, building models and tools in order to run various scenarios and projections for different purposes.
– In addition, provide support to the Finance team in taking ownership of some of the billing cycles (DISC OVERY, Reservations gha .net, Travel Management Companies) in order to gain a deep understanding of the flow of data until revenue materializes in the company accounts.
– It will therefore be a split role: 50% analytical and 50% operational —all within the Finance & Accounting department
– Track financial metrics and report them
– Provide useful and insightful information from a variety of data sources such as the accounting software, various commercial agreements and contracts, source billing data, third party reports, etc…
– Respond to queries from Senior stakeholders via research and analysis and present feedback in required format, most often in charts with commentary
– Supply ad hoc reports when requested
– Support and help the accounting team with regards to billing and invoicing
– Thoughtful evaluation and assessment of data sources
– Communicate results effectively to GHA management, member brands and key stakeholders
– Develop appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing, and presenting findings and information
– Appropriate and optimal use of applications and tools.
– Apply knowledge to evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of data and share knowledge with fellow co-workers in order to drive improvements and results
– Participate in ongoing decisions regarding data collection, data analysis, and methodology
– Assistance with testing, launch and processing through the GHA billing module
– Involvement in the accounting month-end cycle and invoicing procedure of the different revenue streams
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site