– Taking responsibility for multiple audits as a Senior Auditor
– Conducts the audit as per audit plan to meet the deadlines.
– Directs the overall performance of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures for audit purposes.
– Conducts interviews, reviews documents, developing and administering surveys, composing summary memos, and preparing working papers.
– Identifies, develops and documents audit issues and recommendations.
– Communicates the results of audit and advisory projects via written reports and oral presentations to the manager-in-charge.
– Pursues professional development opportunities, including internal and external training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
– Handles multiple engagements at a time.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site