A well-established company headquartered in Abu Dhabi that provide general insurance and reinsurance services.
A competitive insurance sales person to par take in business development activities. To develop, agree and manage individual account plans and sales pipelines and/or identify, qualify and close new business opportunities. The goal is to steadily forge long-term relationships to secure the company’s revenues and growth.
– Gather prospect data using a number of sources.
– Undertaking relevant marketing and sales activity to introduce the brand to the prospect on several levels
– Contacting key decision makers to arrange a meeting
– Arrange Client meeting to compete fact find
– To gain firm agreement that provide insurance solutions for required business needs
– Project manage the preparation of the insurance technical report and quotation
– Presentation to the Client with project team who will be servicing the business
– Remain the overall relationship manager and a key point of contact to ensure the client receives impeccable service
– Make sure that the insurance cover and paperwork you provide meets legal requirements
– Keep up with changes in the insurance market and clients’ industries.
– Any other tasks assigned to you by the management.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site