We are looking for dynamic and experienced educators to deliver:
* Professional development workshops, coaching and observation sessions for teachers in addition to support school administrators in private schools across the GCC in their:
* School improvement plans, developing all staff and schools preparations to excel during the inspection process. The aim of our development programs is to introduce educators to big ideas in 21st century.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate should have:
• 5+ years teaching experience
• 5+ years’ experience in facilitating professional development (Training, Coaching and Observations)
• Experience in developing professional development programs based on clusters and teachers needs
• Teaching credentials (Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
• Graduate degree in education (Masters of Education) is preferable
• Fluency in English and Arabic (spoken and written)
• Ability to integrate technology-based instructional approaches within professional development
• Very Good experience in leaders’ professional development programs.
• Contribute to the design, implementation and evaluation of professional development programs
• Deliver professional development sessions as needed (including weekends, after school, during school hours, and online)
• Conduct teaching observations and coaching as needed and provide feedback for ongoing reflective practice
• Complete individualized performance appraisals of teachers over the span of training modules as needed
• Contribute to the company thought-leadership activities by contributing content and facilitating seminars
• Salary based on candidate’s experience
• Full time and part time positions available in GCC.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site